Here are some sentences some high school kids came up with after I supplied some words:
1. Mother: My mother is good at cooking.
2. Love: I would love to go to Hokkaido.
3. Knives: are very dangerous.
4. Toyota is a big company.
5. Beetle Takeshi: is well known around the world.
6. Prison: I have never been to prison.
7. Snakes: are sometimes poisonous.
8. Policewoman: A woman policewoman is rare in Japan.
9. School: My school is old.
10. Mt. Fuji: is the highest mountain in Japan.
11. Hope: I hope to study more English.
12. Sweden: It snows in Sweden.
13. Fire: helps us to cook.
14. George Bush: is a gentleman.
15. Teachers: are strict.
English Teacher, Nobeoka